Rioja Alavesa at Easter
Easter week is one of the most eagerly awaited festivals of the year by travellers. It is an ideal time to unwind and enjoy carefree plans, and Rioja Alavesa is a destination favourite.
- Discover the splendour of nature and the landscapes of Rioja Alavesa vineyards, when spring starts to bloom.
- Stroll through the historic medieval areas of our towns and villages.
- A plethora of wine tourism suggestions, which never cease to surprise together with visitor centres so you can enjoy wine culture.
- Savour the exquisite local gastronomy, from tasty mini delights or pintxos to the most elaborate cuisine from our chefs. Many of our establishments also offer the characteristic Lenten gastronomy.
- Take part in any of our most original Easter processions and traditions: the way to Calvary in Labastida, the trial of Judas Iscariot in Samaniego, the descent of Christ in Laguardia or the burning of Judas in Moreda.