Pintxos in Rioja Alavesa
Get caught up in one of the best atmospheres and traditions of the Rioja Alavesa, going out for a few wines and pintxos. In our bars you will find authentic gastronomic show cases that invite you to surrender to the pleasure of savouring the Basque cuisine in miniature. Our Rioja Alavesa wines are also perfect partners for this gastronomic journey that will take you to taste flavours and textures in the form of pintxos, casseroles and other snacks.
Stroll along the streets of our medieval villages as you discover the best places to enjoy these small morsels, a fusion of tradition and modernity, and accompanied by our best wines.
Share our culture and lifestyle in the most authentic way!
An explosion of flavours in miniature
- Surrender to the true atmosphere of going out for a few wines (poteo) in Rioja Alavesa.
- Try different pintxos and casseroles; surprise yourself with new textures, flavours and colours.
- Savour traditional cuisine and innovative proposals with the best wines of Rioja Alavesa.
- Try the typical products of the district prepared in a variety of ways.
- Take advantage of the offer of trying wines by the glass at our bars, where you can discover new winemaking methods, the contribution of the different varieties, new wineries... Enjoy your passion for wine.
- Discover the gastronomic specialties of each of our establishments, such as courgette with foie gras and caramelized almond, zapatilla (country-style toasted bread rubbed with tomato and oil and served with Serrano ham), smoked cod on toast with red pepper on a bed of poached vegetables in vinaigrette, sagarbetea (baked apple stuffed with cheek of pork), cod Rioja style, snails Rioja style...